This machine brings the disruptive Dry lyte Technology based on electropolishing using solid media to mass production.
The great versatility and high capacity with multiple work piece holding system and a wide range of material compatibility maximizes return on investment.
Large work piece quantities can be handled as DLytePRO500 is equipped with 8 perimeter spindles for single or multiple work pieces per holder, optimizing capacity and performance.
1. Quick coupling for easy plug and release of the holders
2. Automatic extraction and cleaning system
3. Multiple movement combinations with a robust design
4. Single and multiple work piece Holders
5. Adaptative independent cathodes
6. Compact footprint and multiple process replacement
7. User-friendly interface with Advanced HMI
Single and multiple work piece Holders
The work piece holders or fixtures containing the work pieces are specially designed to optimize the results based on the piece geometry and finishing requirements. The large versatility of the holding systems ensure capacity optimization for several applications and versatility to use one machine for a wide range of pieces.
– Up to maximum 500 mm Ø x 250 mm volume part
– Up to maximum 8 holders of 180 mm Ø x 250 mm volume
Wide range of materials
DLyte PRO500 delivers the full range of electrical parameters, from low to high frequency, parameter concatenation and asymmetric voltage.
In addition, it allows the user to search the ideal parameters for its pieces in the library of processes in the Polishing Manager APP.
Send us an email with a
description of your application
and finishing requirements
Free Sample Trials
Send some sample pieces
for our free sample trials
We’ll send back a
recommendation of surface
finishing equipment and
If the results are right,
we’ll supply a finishing system along
with a step by step instruction manual
and a fully documented process report sheet